UA-109208733-1

YFL Price

All About YFLink

Price to USD$315.63
Price to BTC0.00510342 BTC
Rank633
24h Volume$467.2 Thousand
Market Cap$15.6 Million
Fully Diluted Market Cap$26.8 Million
All-time high$1888.79

Past Year of Developer Activity

All repos
Sources
Forks
Core only

Github Stats

About YFL

  • Address

  • Coin Type

    token

  • Proof

    -

  • Hash

    -

  • Platform

    ETH

  • Total Transfers

    195,523

  • Holders

    5,129

  • Inflation

  • Jurisdiction

    -

  • Mineable

    No

  • Premined

    -

  • ICO Price (USD)

    -

  • ICO Price (ETH)

    -

  • ICO Price (BTC)

    -

  • ICO Start Date

    -

  • ICO End Date

    -

  • Hard Cap

    -

  • Total USD Raised

    -

What is YFL

YF Link (YFL) is the ERC-20 governance and utility token for LINKSWAP, an Automated Market Maker (AMM) decentralized exchange platform governed by its community of Chainlink LINK token enthusiasts or "Link Marines". YFL token holders can submit proposals and vote on community proposals using YFL tokens. Users holding a very small amount of YFL can submit memes as proposals. Token authors earn discounts when using YFL to pay for listing fees while adding new asset liquidity pool pairings against /LINK or /ETH to the LINKSWAP platform. YF Link token holders can earn up to 90% of listing fees by staking YFL to the LINKSWAP governance contract, while the remaining 10% is sent to the LF Link treasury.

YFL Depth Chart

$234.00
$832.00

YFL Breakdown

YFL Price Chart

MarketExchangePriceVolume 24hLiquidity ±2%
Market Depth
YFL/ ETH

$329.720.08734974$21.69 K

4.64%

$832.10

78.06%

No bids within 2%

$832.098
trade now
YFL/ ETH

$312.550.08280000$193.40 K

41.4%

$154.30

14.48%

$154.305

No asks within 2%

trade now
YFL/ USDT

$302.62302.55$238.92 K

51.14%

$80.31

7.53%

$80.254 $0.061
trade now
YFL/ USDT

$298.31298.24$61.00

0.01%

$25.88

2.43%

$25.876

No asks within 2%

trade now
YFL/ ETH

$355.000.09404757$7.39 K

1.58%

$0.00

0%

Orderbook not available

trade now
633

YFLink

YFL

$315.63

0.00510342 BTC

$15.630 M
$467.193 K
2.99%
$16.41 M
$1888.79
0.82%0.82%
6.11%6.11%
5.28%5.28%
207.4%207.4%
347.7%347.7%
17.9%17.9%
2.15%2.15%
6.18%6.18%
12.74%12.74%
136.3%136.3%
129.5%129.5%
84.56%84.56%
2.14%2.14%
6.58%6.58%
11.55%11.55%
173.9%173.9%
128.3%128.3%
91.75%91.75%
49.519 K
52.000 K
85.000 K
$16.41 M
9.57%
$286.19
$316.46
$1.0660 K
$234.00
$832.00